12th March 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Bivha International School, Supaul for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Bivha International School, Supaul for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

20th March 2019, 12:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Bivha International School, Supaul for 10th CBSE candidate?

Admission will be on the basis of your class 10th marks and if you are looking for science stream then science and maths marks will be crucial. Admission will be on merit and you need to clear the cut off to get admission.

Just make sure you have got excellent marks in your class 10th board exams in maths and science. For a change of board, you need to have a migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?