30th March 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Canadian International School, Bangalore for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

2nd April 2019, 12:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore for 10th CBSE candidate?

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore:-

Yes, you can certainly get admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore. However, you will need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria:-

You will need to submit your last 2 years report card, as will look for your academic history along with the application form. You can download the form by clicking on the below link:-
http://canadianinternationalschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/APPLICATION.pdf

You can take a print out of the form and can submit is at the school premises with an application fee of Rs.1050.

Once you submit all the documents, you will need to give the test of English and Mathematics to proceed further.

You can visit the website www.canadianinternationalschool.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?