15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in DAV Public School Jamshedpur for 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join DAV Public School Jamshedpur for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from Jharkhand Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

21st July 2019, 03:25 PM
shubham singh rocker

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in DAV Public School Jamshedpur for 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

Yes, you can join DAV Public school for higher education in jamshedpur as a board
candidate.as you can fill the form online or by submitting into the office and you can get
admission into it.
21st July 2019, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in DAV Public School Jamshedpur for 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

The possibility of admission at the said school will depend on the marks you score in your class 10th board exams. Admission is on merit and you must have excellent marks in 10th to get admission at your choice of school.

If you are looking for admission at a school affiliated to a different board then you must have a migration certificate and TC from your previous school. Along with the merit, you will just need documents to confirm the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?