29th July 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in International School of Hyderabad for 10th Telangana Board candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join the International School of Hyderabad for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from Telangana Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

1st August 2019, 12:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in International School of Hyderabad for 10th Telangana Board candidate?

Yes, you are allowed to apply for admission in International School Hyderabad in 11th standard if you have gained good percentage in 10th.
ISH accepts candidate on a rolling admission basis. This rolling admissions approach allows students to apply for and receive admission at any time in the school year. Please fill in your details at OPEN Apply and inform the admissions officer at [email protected] or 9140 3071 3872.

You can also visit the school if you do not get procedure of applying for admission through online mode.
1st August 2019, 11:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in International School of Hyderabad for 10th Telangana Board candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned school after completion of your 10th boards, but for that you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in and once you have cleared your admission test, i am sure you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?