6th May 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate course?

I want to admit my son in Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai. He is studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get Intermediate Commerce admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 06:16 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate course?

Yes you can get admission in intermediate commerce in dr. pillai global academy, mumbai for 10th cbse board stident. As mumbai is a costlyy city so the fee will be expensive but yes the child will get successful.
15th May 2019, 06:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate course?

Yes, the child would certainly get admission in Intermediate commerce stream in Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai.

The fee structure that you would need to pay at the time of admission is caution money rs.50,000 annual academic fee rs.1,75,000 registration fee rs.5000 admission fee rs.40,000.

The total amount that is required to be paid at the time of admission is Rs.2,70,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?