17th July 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Akshat International School Ujjain for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate Commerce?

I want to admit my son in Akshat International School Ujjain. He is studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that it is possible to get Intermediate Commerce admission in this school?

22nd July 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Akshat International School Ujjain for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my son in Akshat International School Ujjain. He is studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that it is possible to get Intermediate Commerce admission in this school?

Possibility to study Intermediate (10+2) Commerce in Akshat International School, Ujjain is high for those students who have passed Class X CBSE Board examination. Interested students have to contact the Akshat International School, Ujjain for getting admission to the Class XI Commerce admission.

Akshat International School, Ujjain - Fee structure of Class XI Commerce is given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 8,000
Caution Money – Rs 1,000

Installments:

15th June – Rs 12,000
15th September – Rs 11,650
15th December – Rs 11,650

Total – Rs 35,300

Details are available at the website link given http://dhanuka.info/akshatinternational/fee-structure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?