1st May 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Wimberg English School, Aizawl for 10th Mizoram Board student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Mizoram Board school. But I want to admit her in Wimberg English School, Aizawl for 11th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Wimberg English School, Aizawl after her 10th standard?

6th May 2019, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Wimberg English School, Aizawl for 10th Mizoram Board student?

Yes, it is surely possible to join the said school if your daughter had the merit and all the required documents to confirm the admission. Admission will be on the basis of class 10th board exam marks and if you have excellent marks then no need to worry.

You will need a migration certificate and TC from the previous school for a change of board. If you fulfil the merit and have all the required documents for admission, then no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?