3rd May 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Deepti Convent School, Koraput for 10th Odisha Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Deepti Convent School, Koraput after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Odisha Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

6th May 2019, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Deepti Convent School, Koraput for 10th Odisha Board student?

You need to have excellent marks in your class 10th board exams to have any chance of getting admission at your choice of school. Once you fulfil the merit for admission, you just need required documents like TC, Character Certificate and Migration certificate to confirm admission.

Just make sure you have migration certificate if you are looking for admission at a different board school. You just need merit and documents to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?