16th August 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I have taken Commerce. I want to change my Board to CBSE in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

9th April 2019, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?

You need to take admission in class 11th again if you want to change stream and board. There is no process of change of board as well as stream in class 12th. Hence, you will be disappointed by this if you are looking for a change in class 12th.

Just apply for admission at your choice of school in class 11th and keep migration certificate ready for a change of board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?