13th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce WBCHSE Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from WBCHSE Board. I have taken Commerce. I want to change my Board to CBSE in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th June 2018, 06:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce WBCHSE Board student?

It can be done.

The documents required are as follows :
* Previous mark sheets
* Transfer certificate
* Character Certificate
* Migration Certificate (counter signed by the Education Officer of your area.)
15th June 2018, 06:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce WBCHSE Board student?

It is not possible to change board in standard 12th. If a student wants to change his board, he must change after 10th board exams results. Now you have no chance of changing board to CBSE in standard 12th.

If you will go for change of board then you will have to take admission in standard 11th again leading to academic year gap between studies which is not desirable.
15th June 2018, 10:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can not change your board in 12th standard. If you wanted to change your board then you must have changed it after 10th standard from WBCHSE board.

The available option for you at present is to leave 11th board from WBCHSE and take admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?