1st August 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Ambience Public School New Delhi for 10th NIOS Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary in Ambience Public School New Delhi. I am studying in 10th standard with NIOS Board. I don’t know whether it is possible for me or not to study in this school after completing my 10th. Can you please let me know?

5th August 2019, 02:40 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Ambience Public School New Delhi for 10th NIOS Board student?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in 11th standard after having completed your 10th boards from a recognized board.

You will however have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and once you are able to clear the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?