1st August 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure 3rd standard admission in Ambience Public School New Delhi?

I am thinking to admit my son in Ambience Public School New Delhi. I want to admit him in 3rd standard in the upcoming year. I just want to know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 3rd standard?

4th August 2019, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 3rd standard admission in Ambience Public School New Delhi?

Requirements to secure 3rd standard admission in Ambience Public School New Delhi are given below;

Birth certificate issued by MUnicipal Corporation

Proof of residence such as Aadhar Card/Electricity Bill/Ration Card/Water Bill in the name of the parents

Photocopy of Parents School Leaving Certificate

2 passport size photographs of child and parents

Medical Certificate (Original)
5th August 2019, 02:33 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 3rd standard admission in Ambience Public School New Delhi?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school in 3rd standard, a candidate will have to have cleared its 2nd standard fro a recognized university. Candidate will then have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and once the examination is cleared with minimum passing marks, admission will surely be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?