14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th around 4 years ago?

Sir, I have passed my 10th from Chhattisgarh Board around 4 year ago. After that I couldn't continue my studies till now. Due to some reason I had to quit my studies. Now, I am interested in doing my Higher Secondary. It is possible to complete my Higher Secondary now?

15th April 2020, 07:43 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th around 4 years ago?

---As per the latest information,no one can accept you to get admission in 11th standard after completion of 10th standard 4 year back.

---But don't lose hope,you can discuss the matter with the school management and share some genuine and valid reason behind the gap.

--Moreover,if they agree to give you the admission ,then you are eligible to join 11th standard and after completion of 11th with average Mark's you are eligible to join 12th.

--Directly admission in 12th is not allowed.
15th April 2020, 08:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th around 4 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue higher secondary after 10th from a recognised board.

Gap year is no bar to get admission.

So, you can visit the official website of the school to get detail about the admission procedure in school.
16th April 2020, 11:02 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th around 4 years ago?

Possibility to study Highter Secondary for a candidate who has completed 10th around 4 years.

Yes, you can study higher secondary course after completion of 10th standard at any time. For admission the only criteria that you should pass SSC or any recognised 10th level exams. Admission in higher secondary course are concerned through merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?