31st July 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?

Sir, I had passed my 10th BSEB exam around 5 years ago. After that I couldn't continue my studies till now. It is possible to complete my Intermediate at BSEB as a private candidate without joining any Higher Secondary school?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study Pharmacy Diploma course for a candidate who has completed 10th around 37 years ago?
  3. Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Diploma 5 years ago?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  12. Eligibility to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th BSEB candidate?
  13. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  16. Is there any problem to appear in 10th BSEB exam for 14 years old candidate?
  17. What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2018, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?

There is NIOS for those who have left studies long time back and want to complete the schooling now. Regular schools may not allow admission, because they have some age criteria.

Hence, you can go for open schooling option from NIOS, if you want to complete +2. NIOS is a recognized way of completing your education.
3rd August 2018, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?

You can start studying in any age. Any particular age is not fixed to pursue any degree course and gap does not matters either it is 5 years or 8 years.
You can get admission in any of the board and in any of the stream. So, no need to worry.
But it is compulsory to have all documents with you as it is to be submitted at the time of admission.
4th August 2018, 07:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in intermediate course after 5 years of gap with 10 years.

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in 11th there is no age bar to get admission.

So, you can visit the school in which you want to get admission for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?