26th May 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for 10th class ICSE exam along with state syllabus exam?

My kid is studying in 10th class in state syllabus. Is it possible to appear 10th class ICSE exam privately along with state syllabus exam. What is the process for attending 10th exam icse exam.

29th May 2022, 08:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for 10th class ICSE exam along with state syllabus exam?

For being eligible for 10th ICSE, candidate must have completed class 9th from same board I.e ICSE.
In class 9th itself student get registered for class 10th.
Only those students are eligible to apply for 10th standard , whether it's privately or through school examination branch.
30th May 2022, 09:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for 10th class ICSE exam along with state syllabus exam?

Yes, the candidate may apply and appear for one or more subjects offered by him/her in the ICSE Examination in the following year.Students will need to take 2 board examinations. One is the All India Secondary School Examination for the 10th class and the other is the All India Senior School Certificate Examination for the 12th class. However, students can change to state board i.e., State Intermediate Board after their 10th if they want to.
31st May 2022, 03:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate may apply and appear for one or more subjects offered by him/her in the ICSE Examination in the following year.Students will need to take 2 board examinations. One is the All India Secondary School Examination for the 10th class and the other is the All India Senior School Certificate Examination for the 12th class. However, students can change to state board i.e., State Intermediate Board after their 10th if they want to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?