13th September 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Software Engineer in Google for a candidate with secured 56% in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board?

Hello Sir, I want to become a Software Engineer in Google. I have scored 56% marks in my 12th standard with Andhra Pradesh Board. I am interested to get job in Google. Kindly let me know if can I become the Software Engineer in Google?

15th September 2019, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Software Engineer in Google for a candidate with secured 56% in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board?

Top companies like Google have tough criteria for selection as an entry-level software engineer. You need to fulfil the percentage criteria of 65% or above throughout the academic career, which is class 10th, 12th and degree.

You have got 56% marks which are not enough to apply for campus interview for entry-level jobs. You need to start with smaller software companies and after gaining experience you can apply for a job at Google.
16th September 2019, 12:39 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Software Engineer in Google for a candidate with secured 56% in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board?

No dear you are not eligible to apply for software engineer with your credentials.

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria of Software Engineer in Google you just go through the below facts.

1.You should have completed graduation in b.e/b.Tech with minimum 60% of marks through out academics.

2.there should not be any pending backlogs and any academic gap.

3 Must have good communication skills as well as programming skills.

4.And also you need to clear certain selection process to be in the final list .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?