11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether marks of optional subjects count for a candidate who has failed in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Sir/Madam, I got failed in Mathematics of 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board but I am qualified in my Optional subject which is Computer Science. So, will my optional subject's marks count or not? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?
  3. Can I reappear through Open Schooling if failed in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?
  4. Will I be declared Pass in 12th AHSEC if failed in 2 subjects but scored qualifying marks?
  5. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?
  6. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET after passing schooling from UP in CBSE board?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  9. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  10. Even though I have not failed can I apply for compartment exam under Uttar Pradesh Board of Education?
  11. Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?
  12. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  13. Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?
  14. How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?
  15. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  16. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Graduation if completed 12th but failed in Mathematics?
  18. Availability of merit scholarship in Andhra Pradesh for pursuing Graduation? -- [New]
12th June 2018, 11:27 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether marks of optional subjects count for a candidate who has failed in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

If a candidate fail in one subject in class 12th exam, he will be considered as a fail student. He/she has to write supplementary exam of this particular subject next year to complete the class 12 exam.

Advice:
Concentrate on your studies and leave all nonsense businesses because student life is a time to build career. In this time, if you leave study, your career may be ruined. So, start practicing for the failed subject with renowned vigor.
12th June 2018, 03:41 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Whether marks of optional subjects count for a candidate who has failed in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Yes, your marks will always be counted, there is no issues in it, but you will not get any compensation for that, even you score 100% marks in your optional subject.

Your mathematics marks will always be creating a problem for you in future, if you have not been able to score well in your mathematics, I will better ask you to appear for re-examination and try to score well in the examination in the coming year, this way you will only be benefited.
15th June 2018, 01:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It does not matter how much you have scored in optional subject. If you have failed in any one subject then your overall status in 12th is failed. If a candidate has passed all subjects of board exam then only best of five are selected.

You should appear for supplementary examination of failed subject to pass in it and secure passing status in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?