8th November 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school and Board after 11th standard?

Respected Sir, I want to ask you that if I pass my 11th standard from Nagaland Board and after that I want to change my school as well as the Board then is it possible? I want to migrate to CBSE Board. Kindly tell me if it is possible.

10th November 2019, 12:43 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it possible to change school and Board after 11th standard?

If you want admission directly in class 12 then you have to take admission in a school affiliated to same board. There is no other way to get admission in class 12 directly in a different school.

No other school affiliated to a different board will allow admission directly in class 12. You can only get open schooling like NIOS like that.
10th November 2019, 02:11 PM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Hello,
I understand your concern regarding the change of board after 11th.
Let me assure you that it is definitely possible to change your board at any point in time.
But if you're switching to a better board, you need to make sure that you pass with flying colors.
If you get good marks you won't be facing any problem in changing your board.
However, even if you get less marks don't be demotivated several options will be available for you.
Simply select the college you wish to study in and talk to the administrator, he'll definitely guide you through the process.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
10th November 2019, 10:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school after 11th but not your board.
As per the rules the candidate has to complete both 11th and 12th from same board.
11th November 2019, 09:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to change the board in std 12th but eligible to change the school.

If you are determined to change the board, then you have to take admission in std 11th again the different board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?