3rd August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Possible colleges with rank of 698 in WBJEE?

My rank is 698 for Engineering in the west bengal JEE 2014. which colleges am i eligible for ? College as per merit list of WBJEE 2014

Related Questions:
  1. When will the medical counseling start for WBJEE? My WBJEE medical rank is 698
  2. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  3. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  4. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE?
  6. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  9. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  10. Can I get into engineering college after scoring WBJEE rank of 31983? Which colleges can i get?
  11. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any colleges in Kolkata for IT engineering after scoring 188352 and WBJEE rank of 80178?
  13. Date for counseling for WBJEE? College available after scoring 33800 rank in WBJEE?
  14. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  15. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 31109 in WBJEE?
  16. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  17. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  18. List of colleges in ascending order where I can get seat with a rank of 26524 in WBJEE?
7th August 2014, 08:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible colleges with rank of 698 in WBJEE?

You have scored a very good rank in WBJEE. So, first of all congratulations for that. With a rank of 698 you should approach the following colleges.

- Jadavpur University
- BESU or IIEST, Shibpur
- Kalyani Government College

You can get other colleges which are ranked below these colleges also like IEM, Techno, Jalpaiguri Government Engineering COllege. But you should go for the above three during the first counselling as they are the best in the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?