24th February 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in another school after passing 11th from WBBSE?

Hello, I want to change my previous school because I face many to there and I want to change my school and take admission in another school please there is anyone who helps me? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  4. Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  6. Procedure to change my school name in WBBSE registration 2018?
  7. Which are the best WBBSE school in Howrah? How to take admission in school in class 11th?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  10. Procedure to get migration certificate after passing 12th from WBBSE
  11. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from another school?
  12. Possibility of taking admission into another school or college after passing 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I take admission in class 11th in science? I have scored 448 in WBBSE
  15. Admission in 12th class after passing 11th from different school in the same city?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science for a candidate with 391 marks in 10th WBBSE? -- [New]
  17. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  18. s it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another school after passing 11th?
3rd March 2018, 06:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another school after passing 11th from WBBSE?

No, it is not possible to get admission in another school after passing 11th standard from WBBSE. You should have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school as per education board rules. You can't pursue 11th standard from one school and 12th standard from another school. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?