2nd August 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in DU after 12th without maths for B.Com?

Will I be able to get admission in DU after 12th without maths for course in English honours and people say there is no scope for commerce without maths. Please tell me what I can become after taking this stream?

2nd August 2016, 09:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in DU after 12th without maths for B.Com?

Yes, you are not eligible for the admission in the Commerce in the DU without having mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

But, if you want to get the admission in the English honors you are eligible for the admission with having mathematics as main paper.

For more information about the admission in course visit at www.du.ac.in.
2nd August 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in DU after 12th without maths for B.Com?

Maths is compulsory from this year for B.Com admissions at DU. Hence, if you haven't studied maths at class 12th level then admission will not be possible at Delhi University.

Hence, try to pass your class 12th with maths so that you don't face problem during admission. There are other universities which offer B.Com to non maths students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?