15th October 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change board from ICSE after completio nof 9th standard?

HV passed FM Hutching school in 9 th std ICSE but now feel that should join other school for 10 th std bit same board is this possible? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the answer.

15th October 2016, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change board from ICSE after completio nof 9th standard?

Yes, it is possible but only when your school give the transfer certificate along with your registration number and other details which is required again at the time of registration in 10th.

So, if the school in which you are pursuing is sharing the details and the school in which you want the admission is offering you the admission then in that case you are eligible to change the school but within the same board.
16th October 2016, 12:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change board from ICSE after completio nof 9th standard?

Why you want to change the board? ICSE is one of the best board in India.
If you really wish to change then take the transfer certificate and submit this with other documents to the new school.But before applying for TC visit the school where you want to take the admission.There confirm how many seats available and documents which required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?