23rd April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after 1 year of gap?

Can I get admission in 12th class of any cbse school after 1 year of gap after giving exams of 10th class from a cbse school . Please reply soon with any cbse school in which I can get admission in bhopal? Who can provide me the details?

24th April 2016, 01:52 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after 1 year of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in 12th class of any cbse school after 1 year of gap after giving exams of 10th class from a cbse school . Please reply soon with any cbse school in which I can get admission in bhopal? Who can provide me the details?
To get admission in 12th from any CBSE(Central Board of School Education) you must have passed 11th standard form that or any CBSE school.
Since, you have not studied 11th you are not allowed to pursue directly 12th standard. First complete your 11th standard then obviously you are eligible to pursue 12th.
24th April 2016, 03:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after 1 year of gap?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th standard directly after completion of your 10th board examination, you need to have studied and cleared your 11th board examination from a recognized board in order to get admission in 12th standard.
24th April 2016, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the reputed schools will ask for reason behind the gap and then only you will be allowed admission. If you have strong reason behind this gap of one year then it is not difficult to get admission in a school.

Just get some proof on the form of documents to make sure that you don't face problem during admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?