31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?

Hi, I

am an engineering student and I have 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech. I passed 10th in 2009 with 88% and 12th in 2011 with 70% through CBSE board. I took an year gap for to prepare for entrance exam and got admitted into MIET, Meerut in IT branch. But I have another year gap in 1st year due to medical reasons. Now I will be repeating 1st year. I want to know that whether I will be eligible for on campus placement of TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, ACCENTURE, etc ? My degree would be of 5 years.
Thanks.

31st May 2015, 05:34 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for campus placements. Two years of gap in studies is acceptable to apply for Campus Placements. So don't worry about that. You are definitely eligible to apply. TCS, Wipro, Infosys and Accenture also allowing the candidates in the case of gap in two years, but not more than two years of gap in studies.

TCS, Wipro and Accenture eligibility:

-60% marks in aggregate throughout their career.

Infosys eligibility:

-65% marks in aggregate throughout their career.
16th March 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?

I have one year academic drop in engineering 2nd year then can i apply for infosys after completion of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?