26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join NCC after class 12th?

Hello Sir, I Sagar Kothalkar. I am 12th pass from Maharashtra board and my age is 21. How can I join NCC? Is it possible for me join NCC? I am interesting in NCC. Sir am I eligible or not? Please tell me Sir.
Email:[email protected]

26th September 2016, 04:01 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join NCC after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I Sagar Kothalkar. I am 12th pass from Maharashtra board and my age is 21. How can I join NCC? Is it possible for me join NCC? I am interesting in NCC. Sir am I eligible or not? Please tell me Sir.
Email:[email protected]
Yes, you can join NCC even after completing 12th standard. There is some colleges which conduct NCC activity regularly. So, in my opinion get admission to a college and after checking your current physical and medical condition they will add you to their NCC family.
Almost all colleges of Delhi University has NCC wings.
Age bar - student's age must lie between 18 to 21 years at the time of joining.
Thanks
26th September 2016, 04:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for you to join NCC at the age of 21 after passing 12th standard. The age limit to join NCC junior division/wing is - 13 to 18.5 years and for the senior division/wing it is upto 26 years. So, you can apply for the senior division/wing.

NCC is available in maximum colleges but, if it is not available there in your college then you can contact the head office for NCC and follow as per their directions.

To join NCC you have to clear a written examination followed by a personal interview by the senior officer of NCC.

Best of luck.
26th September 2016, 06:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NCC stand for National cadet corps. It is the Government Organisation which provide its service to the country by training students in the defense Academy of their respective areas.

There are two wings in NCC for which students are selected namely Junior Division/Wing and Senior Division/Wing. As you have passed 12th class, you can apply for NCC Senior Division/Wing.

One who wants to join NCC has to contact the regional NCC Headquarter, ask them for the school list having the NCC facility in your region. And, then contact the schools and select the convenient one to get admission for NCC. NCC registration is done in the month of July and August each year. There is no entrance exam for admission to NCC.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must be a student of either a school or college.

-The candidate should have passed 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate for JD/JW and 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream and 60% of art/commerce stream for SD/SW. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate age should be in between 13 years to 18½ years for Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) and the candidate age must not be more than 24 years for Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).
26th September 2016, 06:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to join NCC after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to join NCC.
For Junior Division, candidates age must be in between 13 years to 18.5 years and for Senior Division, candidates age can be upto 26 years.
Candidates those who are interested to join in the Senior Division, must apply to the Officer commanding the unit.
Candidates those are interested to join in the Junior Division, must apply to the Headmaster of the School providing the unit or part thereof.
26th September 2016, 08:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible to join the NCC after 12th standard.

After 12th you go for the graduation. Through your college only you can join the NCC as every college has a unit of NCC.

If your college doesn't have any, then you can join it in some other college through a written application directed from your college only.
27th September 2016, 01:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join NCC you will have to get the application for either from your school if it is provided or you can get it from any other government Institute if they are providing the application form. Moreover, many NCC camps are also run b government officials and in time application forms are also released, so you can get the application form from there as well.
5th March 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have previously joined ncc for junior division and I have A grade certificate so what is the benifit of certificate for me?
11th May 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

If I join NCC alongside my graduation, then is it feasible and practical to manage both or does it become very strenuous. I shall be happy to have your opinion on the matter - Aradhya chopra ( Delhi )
15th May 2017, 09:22 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I join NCC alongside my graduation, then is it feasible and practical to manage both or does it become very strenuous. I shall be happy to have your opinion on the matter - Aradhya chopra ( Delhi )
Joining NCC alongside your graduation has always been a complicated task of manage.
Because sometime NCC will take you on tour which leads you to loose some classrooms studies.
No doubts later you can mange the attendance or the topics which has been discussed during your tour time but going on tour or Practice of NCC will give you some adventurous things to do in your life, it will teach you to be strong, active and disciplined everytime.

NCC will also help you while getting selection in any armed forces.
Holding C certificate gives you concessions of written examination(in few case).
17th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to complete 12th but I have already done my A certificate exam in NCC but my age is only 18 how can I join in senior division?
23rd April 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NcC after passing 7th? I am interested in ncc
24th April 2020, 09:49 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----There is no need of any fees or to spend money to join in the national cadet corps.

--If you are in the 7th grade and joining into NCC you will be enrolled as JD/JW which Junior Division for boys, Junior wings for girl cadet.
24th April 2020, 09:51 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--If you are in the 7th grade and joining into NCC you will be enrolled as JD/JW which Junior Division for boys, Junior wings for girl cadet.
25th April 2020, 09:50 PM
Vismithagowda

Yes, it is very much possible to join the NCC after 12th standard.

After 12th you go for the graduation. Through your college only you can join the NCC as every college has a unit of NCC.

If your college doesn't have any, then you can join it in some other college through a written application directed from your college only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?