30th May 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th UP Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from UP Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

31st May 2019, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th UP Board student?

Yes, it is surely possible to change your board in class 11th but you need to fulfill the merit for admission in that particular school. Admission will be on the basis of your marks in class 10th board exam marks. You have to clear the cut off for admission.

For change of board you will need migration certificate from your previous board along with TC from your previous school. If you fulfill the merit then surely there shouldn't be any issues.
31st May 2019, 06:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th UP Board student?

Yes, definitely you can pursue your intermediate through ISC board after completion of 10th standard with UP board.
You just have to take migration certificate from the school in which you are going to complete your 10th standard.
31st May 2019, 06:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The basic requirement to migrate from ISC Board to Uttar Pradesh for 10th standard student is valid documents.

You would need to submit following documents at the school which you want to take admission recognized Uttar Pradesh board:-

1)Transfer Certificate
2)Migration Certificate
3)Photographs
4)Address proof
5)Identity proof parents
6)Mark sheet of class 10 with excellent scores.
1st June 2019, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to migrate to ISC Board for pursuing Intermediate after completion of your 10th standard from UP Voard. Admissions to Intermediate course in ISC Board are done only if there are vacant seats. You have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from your old school and submit it in ISC Board school to get admission for pursuing Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?