6th December 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Odisha Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

9th December 2018, 04:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Yes, it is all possible and you will need the following documents to migrate from one board to another :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the board)

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the board.
11th December 2018, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Yes, change of board in intermediate is surely possible, if you have got class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in class 10th, so that you have more chances of clearing the cut off.

You will be provided migration certificate by the previous board, for admission in ISC board school. You also need to have TC and other required documents to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?