4th November 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

CISCE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better to study HS Science course for an MBBS aspirant?

Hi, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to make her an MBBS Doctor. So, I don’t want to continue her HS course with the Uttarakhand Board. I want to migrate her in a CISCE school. I would like to know which Board is better for HS Science course among these two Boards?

5th November 2019, 03:48 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: CISCE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better to study HS Science course for an MBBS aspirant?

There is no specific education board to prepare for MBBS admission. You need to secure admission in a good school to get good educstion. There are good schools available in both of the boards.

You can choose any good school available in your area which has excellent faculty and excellent track record. You need to score good marks in class 12 to have good chance of getting admission through NEET.
5th November 2019, 06:51 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: CISCE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better to study HS Science course for an MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to make her an MBBS Doctor. So, I don’t want to continue her HS course with the Uttarakhand Board. I want to migrate her in a CISCE school. I would like to know which Board is better for HS Science course among these two Boards?
First of all, you have to look for your daughter's comfort zone that is whether she is comfortable with the Uttarakhand Board or ISC board. To get admission in MBBS course one has to clear National level competitive exams like NEET which is based on ICSE Board or CBSE board. So, in short CBSE or ICSE board will be better than state board. But the condition is that your daughter should be happy with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?