21st December 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hello, I am studying in 10th standard right now from CBSE Board. I want to score full 100 marks in Mathematics for 10th CBSE Board exam. Is it possible? Can I score full marks? Please tell me about the possibility.

28th February 2019, 05:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th CBSE Board exam?

Yes, it is certainly possible to score full marks in Mathematics of CBSE Class 10th board examination, and following steps mentioned below can help you achieve your goal :-

* You must first complete your NCERT Mathematics books along with solved examples before going for any other books.

* You can go for Mathematics books by R S Aggarwal or Dr. R D Sharma for practising more questions.

* To prepare according to examination question pattern and for managing the time so that you complete your paper on time, you can solve last year question papers and sample papers released by CBSE available on the link www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?