20th January 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take computer as 5th subject instead of physical education in 12th?

I have taken pcmb in class 11 can I change it to pcmin class 12 or if I keep pcbm with me can I take computer as my fifth subject instead of physical education?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  2. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  3. How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?
  4. Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science?
  6. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  7. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  8. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  9. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  10. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  11. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  12. What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?
  13. List of top NIIT centers in Bangalore? I've completed B.E -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  15. Is it possible to change additional subject in 12th if the subject which I had before not present in the new school?
  16. Which are the courses available related to Physical Education?
  17. Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
26th January 2016, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take computer as 5th subject instead of physical education in 12th?

Yes, it is possible to opt for Computer Science as the fifth subject. There is no compulsion that you need to opt for physical education as the fifth subject if computer science is present as an option in your school. However, you need to opt for the right combination as per your personal interest in 11th standard only. Usually schools allow change in subject combination till the end of half-yearly. So you can choose your subject combination till then. Go for the subjects in which you have interest and have good fundamental base.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?