27th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?

Hello,
I have appeared for 12th Commerce last year. I was not able to give the Board exams as I went to my native place because my grandmother passed away. So I want to give 12th as a Private Board. What is the procedure to do again 12th Private? Please help me, I want to appear from Maharashtra Board. Please give me solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  2. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  3. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  4. Procedure to reappear in 12th Science Maharashtra Board exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
  6. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  8. Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  11. How to take admission in FYJC?
  12. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  13. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  14. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  15. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  16. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  17. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  18. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
2nd May 2015, 02:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?

Procedure to apply for 12th board exams as a Private Candidate;

> To complete Class 12th privately via CBSE, you need to pass Class 10th first;

> You can choose the subjects according to your will.

> The datesheet for Maharashtra regular and private is the same.

> The question papers are also same as the regular board exams.

> You will have a single marksheet which would be same as the regular board exams marksheet.

> The results will be declared on the same day as the regular exams.

> To appear in 12th as a private candidate, you are required to purchase the application form for private candidate.

> The cost of the application form is around Rs.10/-.

> The application forms are made available in some selective branches which you will be getting to know from the school officials.

> You can purchase the application form during the bank working hours.
2nd May 2015, 12:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?

As a candidate who has not attended for Board exams, you will be considered as a candidate, who was failed in their exams. candidates who failed in their exams can appear for upcoming regular or supplementary exams. You can register for those exams, by visiting the examination branch of the school, in which you have studied your 12th standard. If you go to examination branch, then they will give you a application form to apply for regular or supplementary exam. Then you should fill up and submit that application by paying prescribed exam fee. After receiving Hall-Ticket, you can reappear for 12th standard board exams.
27th June 2015, 05:27 PM
Aishwarya ambali

I have passed my 12th but not eligible in pcb i appeared for improvement class in march 2015 bt still not eligible in pcb . Can i appear again as a private candidate
22nd August 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11th from CBSE board and now l want to apear from maharashtra board . which cirtificates I have to collect?
And what is procedure for it???
4th February 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for feb-march 2016 hsc exam but not yet filled the form because of my accident the dates are near and people have started to get their hall ticket can i apply now for it in any special case please reply soon
17th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure to apply for 12th science maharashtra board after passing from 11th science cbse board
24th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I gave my 11th from an is board and now I'm planning to give 12th from maharashtra (hsc) board. what are the procedures?
2nd October 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH FROM BIHAR CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN MAHARASHTRA BOARD FOR 12TH(I.SC)
5th October 2016, 07:00 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in Maharashtra Board to complete 11th & 12th. To get the admission you need to apply & have to face tough competition as admission will be taken as per the merit list. Admission start for 11th & 12th after the declaration of board result that generally happen in May & June. So apply without making mistakes & chose the right board or university.
18th March 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared for HSC Maharashtra board through Home Science main stream science, which i didn't clear i want to complete my graduation in Arts now is it possible?If yes can you help me with the procedure.
17th April 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have given 11th {sc} exam but i want to appear 12th {sc} privately without going. to college is it possible
24th April 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want complete my 12th but in Kannada medium so I want to know which college provide this facility in Mumbai or Thane
19th May 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am living in Gujarat and I want to admission in Mumbai I am 12th passed out student from Gujarat board and want admission in Mumbai pune or Maharashtra
31st May 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have failed 2017 March hsc exam and I want to give re exam on July should I have to give the subjects in which I am failing or should I have to give all the subjectsmoking as pcmb
21st June 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a student failed in CBSE XII Exam 2017 from Maharashtra take CBSE XII Exam 2018 from Bihar as a private candidate. Whether his registration done in Maharashtra will be valid in Bihar
6th July 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply as a private candidate for class 12 CBSE board exams?
Hi,
I am in class 12th currently in the science stream. I want to drop out of school to prepare for my SAT exams as i want a good result. Is there any way that i could give the boards of this session itself as a private candidate? If yes, then what is the procedure? Please help me
24th July 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What documents would a foreign student require to do private 12th through Maharashtra state board
28th July 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th standard from CBSE board. I passed. Now i dont want to attend regular school, as i am getting football coaching continuously. Can i appear 12 th as private candidate either in CBSE or Maharashtra state board ,as private candidate? Someone please guide.
6th April 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

A student has failed in 11th ISC arts stream in 2018, can she give 12th HSC Maharashtra Board Exam Arts stream privately so that academic year is not lost.
18th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for hsc but there is a long gap can I appear from arts please let me know the procedure
23rd June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 11 then how should I appear for 12 i.e privately by 17 no. Form but when will it declare & procedure
10th May 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

My child want computer science as a subject .He has to do private 12th STD .will he get?
11th May 2019, 08:58 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Procedure :-

You can choose the subjects according to your will.

The date sheet for Maharashtra regular and private is the same.

You will have a single mark sheet which would be same as the regular board exams mark sheet.

The results will be declared on the same day as the regular exams.

To appear in 12th as a private candidate, you are required to fill the application form

Keep handy these documents while applying for Maharashtra SSC Board Examination:-

Scanned copy of passport size photograph

Original copy of School-leaving Certificate or duplicate of of affidavit .

Aadhaar card copy

Scanned document
9th July 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

from where i get form to apper 12th as private candidate
plz mail me-
[email protected]
17th October 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to give hsc board exam privately and have cleared igcse board exam so how to go about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?