25th February 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Science student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from BSEB Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

28th February 2019, 07:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Science student?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Science to Humanities stream while pursuing 11th standard from BSEB Board. You have to pursue complete 11th and 12th standard from the same stream whether it is Science or Humanities stream. You can’t change from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. If you are not interested to study Science stream, then you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in 11th standard Humanities stream.
1st March 2019, 05:02 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Science student?

11th standard is completely navigated by school management and decision regarding stream change and similar issues are under the control of school senior authorities. In that case, I suggest you meet the school principal or vice principal and ask them about to change your stream.

Procedure for changing stream may vary from school to school but the standard procedure followed by submitting an application. After that, you need to meet school higher authority and finally submit the required documents and process fee to the school.
1st March 2019, 08:24 PM
Sunnyexpert

Yes, you can change your stream but you will have to get admission in 11th standard again and then you will have to complete your education further.

You cannot change your stream in the middle of the course.
1st March 2019, 10:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

First of all make sure that the stream in which you want transfer is available in your school or not. Once you confirm that stream is available, then go to school higher authority and ask them to change your stream.

There you need to submit an application along with any required documents and an acknowledgement letter that you really want to transfer to another stream. You may also have to pay some processing fee for this procedure because the school have to register your name in relevant stream in relevant board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?