3rd January 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.A. after completing 12th Science?

Hello
I am giving 12 board science stream,
but i want to start with arts stream after 12.
What is the process to move forward and taking B.A.?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess after completing 12th in science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  3. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  4. How to take admission in 12th after completing 11th science 6 years back
  5. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.A. after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?
  8. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  10. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
  11. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  13. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  14. What is the self financing admission procedure for B.Tech after completing 12th
  15. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  17. How to get admission in B.Com at Mumbai after completing science in 12th from Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?
4th January 2015, 09:31 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A. after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can join in B.A. course even if you are from Science stream. Because candidates who have completed their 12th standard from any stream are eligible to join in B.A. course. To get admission, you should personally visit the college in which you want to join and you should enquire about the admission process. Because, some colleges offers admission directly, while some other colleges conducts an admission test to offer admission.
4th January 2015, 11:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.A course after completion of 12th standard from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in B.A course because there is no entrance test conducted for admission in B.A course. Some colleges/ universities conduct their own entrance test for providing admissions top B.A course. You need to qaulify entrance examination to get admission in B.A course and by qualifying entrance examination based on merit of candidates, seats are provided to merit candidates in B.A course.
3rd August 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th from science but Physics & Chemistry irritate me .I think I may not score good marks in Phy & Chem in 12. But I wants to be an IAS officer.So I'm thinking to go through B.A in Eco.after 12 science.
Does it helpful me for Civil service??..
And am I eligible to join for B.A in Eco.without Eco in 2?
Please do reply as soon as possible.
14th April 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission for BA after 12th sci.in sppu and fergussion college ?
1st September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to become English professor.can I can take b.a in English after 12
5th September 2019, 05:29 PM
schoolconnect

After completing your 12th (don't matter with science, commerce or arts). you can take admission in B.A Program. only thing is you have to maintain a minimum percentage in 12th, the college allow you to take admission. All the colleges have different-different admission eligibility criteria. see more about BA PROGRAM course.
11th April 2020, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th science. Student and after 12th I decided to study arts means I want to get admission in ba honors in English and trouble started when I saw that there are many Universities who take entrance exam,so I'm science student then what they will give and for what subject I have to give test.
13th April 2020, 03:24 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you are eligible to get admission in BA directly after completing of 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

---But many of the top most colleges/University required the Mark's of entrance exam so if you are interested to get admission in the top most colleges then prepare the entrance exam firstly which is different in different area.

--In most of the entrance examination, the syllabus is truly based on 11th and 12th based subjects.
13th April 2020, 04:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A. after completing 12th Science?

After completion of 12th Std, with any subject, you can get admission in B.A course. You can get direct admission in B.A course/or apply private or correspondencecourses, because there is no entrance test conducted for admission in B.A course.

The only criteria for direct admission in B.A course is the completion of 12th std.
30th July 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do BA in english integrated from a university
6th September 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

To do b.a course bridge course is a must do and what is process of that
16th September 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.a after 12th science But i not took maths in 12th
1st August 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

A plus two biology science student can apply for degree in ba history at Calicut University
10th August 2021, 02:54 PM
Afreen0786

Yes, you are eligible for taking admission in B.A after your 12th from any stream. You can apply in any university in you city which are offering B.A courses. Just fill the form and submit to the university. Pay the fee and start the course with that university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?