3rd January 2021, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Montessori admission in Ayodhya for a 3 years old candidate?

Hi everyone, I am interested to know about the Montessori schools for admission to my son who is only 3 years old. I live in Ayodhya so kindly tell me the address of Montessori schools in Ayodhya. I would also like to know about the details regarding admission.

15th August 2021, 01:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Montessori admission in Ayodhya for a 3 years old candidate?

The procedure to get Montessori admission for a 3 years old child is a parent can first of all search for the schools, visit the website of the school, and then call the school administration office and book an appointment for the school tour with your child. After visiting the school and taking the school, classroom tour you can fill the application form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and submit the form. Children can get the chance to spend time in a classroom thereafter parents and children will participate in the interview process with the Principal of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?