13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get online migration certificate of Manipur board?

I have passed class 10th in JNV. I want to transfer at Manipur board. So, they ask for migration certificate. So, how could I get it in online?

15th December 2017, 11:54 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get online migration certificate of Manipur board?

As we all know that JNV has CBSE curriculum, so you have to get your migration certificate from CBSE.

Procedure to get migration Certificate:-

You need to fill an application form.
You have to send your application form along with additional fee to the Deputy Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education (Regional Office).
Every state has their own regional office.
Then the verification of all your documents will held by the Controller of Examination.
And your new Migration Certificate will be issued after 15 days (excluding holidays).
15th December 2017, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get migration certificate from your JNV school along with your mark sheet. There is no procedure to get it online, you can only get it from the school directly or from board.

If you have completed 10th and want to get admission in 11th from Manipur board, then you need to contact JNV or CBSE board.
15th December 2017, 05:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office.
You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link.
www.cbse.nic.in

Completing this procedure, you will receive your migration certificate within 15 days through post.

Other boards also required the same procedure to get the migration certificate online or offline.
15th December 2017, 05:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To get migration certificate you need to contact to the school authorities in which you studied. To get migration certificate it is not an entirely online procedure but it also require offline steps.
Along with the application you have to attach the educational documents and the required fees. After that your school will do all the formalities until then you have to sit back and wait for the copy of migration certificate to arrive.
24th June 2023, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate of Bosem..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?