20th March 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?

Sir
I have got 68% in 10th CBSE but I
want change to MP Board for Higher Secondary.
I want to know the process.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  5. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  6. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  7. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  8. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  9. Is Bharathiya Shiksha Parishad University approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  11. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  12. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  13. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  14. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  15. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  16. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  17. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
22nd March 2015, 11:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?

You can easily change the school after class 8th and 10th , so don't worry and just follow the steps one by one

==> First of all collect all the certificates from your existing school
=> Migeration certificate
=> Character certificate
=> Pre-Board Result

==> Now choose the State Board school where you wanna to go , and buy a prospectus of the school

==> Now fill up the form , and attach all the certificates with 2 passport Size photos

==> Now submit the form and if school have any entrance test then you have to clear it first
=> If school doesn't have any entrance test then you will directly get the admission in the school
23rd March 2015, 11:20 PM
Rathya bhanu

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?

note: its preferable for you to continue you studies in CBSE.

BUT if u want
You can easily change the school after class 8th and 10th , so don't worry and just follow the steps one by one

collect all the certificates from your existing school
# Migeration certificate
#Character certificate
# Pre-Board Result

Now choose the State Board school where you want to go .

Now fill up the form , and attach all the certificates with 2 passport Size photos as per instructed by the school office

> Now submit the form and follow the school admission instruction.
1st April 2015, 12:07 AM
SmilyRishu

You can easily transfer your board, but for that you need to go through a well defined procedure.

First of all you need a migration certificate from the last school in which you study.

After that you need a character certificate from the previous school.

Also you will need a mark sheet of the last class you have passed.

After that you have to fill a new admission form in your new school.

Complete the formalities there.

Then your board/school will be changed
3rd April 2015, 01:48 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can easily change the board so just follow the steps below :

1. Collect the following certificates :

* School leaving certificate

* Character Certificate

* Migration Certificate

* Your last result

2. On the school leaving certificate you have to get the counter signature of the DEO, but as you are studying in the CBSE board then you have to get it signed from the regional office.

3. After completing this procedure you should check the minimum percentage criteria in the school for the admission in which you want to get admitted (If any).

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you just have to apply their with all the additional requisite and you will get the admission there.
16th July 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

is countersign required on transfer certificate for cbse 8th class student take admission in 9 class mp board
29th August 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I post my t.c for counter sign with the help of India post so how loge time take for counter sign
20th October 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Adress of counter sign cbse to mpboard
27th July 2022, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10th class from CBSE board but now I have to get his admission in MP board but for that I am asking 1200 for counter sign from CBSE so is it necessary and compulsory that I have to pay
28th August 2022, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get migration from school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?