29th January 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?

Can I take admission in cl.12 in other school of cbse after completed 11th?

How to do it?

Related Questions:
30th January 2015, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?

Yes, you can get admission in class 12th after the completion of your 11th standard in other CBSE school.

Procedure:

Steps to change school for 11th class:

. You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

. Collect your report card from your current school

. Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

. Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
14th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,it is possible to get admission in another CBSE School after passing 11th with good Academic records.But you should have a genuine reason for their changing of school.Some school principle takes interview for the admission.So prepare well for the Interview.Some School don't give admission in 12th because the Exam of 12th is Conducted by CBSE Board directly and the result of 12th affect the School reputation.So while taking admission in another School of CBSE,you should go with these documents.
1.Your Previous Year Mark sheet.

2.Character Certificate

3.Migration Certificate

4.Transfer Certificate
3rd May 2015, 05:55 PM
pjgp

Smile Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?

It is possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completing 11th standard in the CBSE board.if you want to transfer to another school from the present school .you should need to give them the 11th passed marks list,migration certificate.transfer certificate.
If you want to change the school for the same board it is easy,but if you want to change the board then you to study 11th in the board in which you want to study now.
15th May 2015, 08:02 PM
MASTER RAVI

Yes it is possible to get the admission for 12th in another CBSE School.You can get the admission in another school after passing the Entrance Exam and Interview Conducted by the School Staff.You also have the supported documents for getting the admission in another CBSE School.The supported Documents are as follows:-

1.Character Certificate
2.Transfer Ceretificate
3.Previous Year Marksheet
4.Migrtation Cerificate
13th January 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in class XII (science stream) after completing class 11th (science stream) from Cambridge board. I am already 18, so I wants to complete my class XII in 3 months (jam to march) from any CBSE school.
9th May 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any process during changing board that we have to go cbse head office to take permission
24th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in another school after failing in 12th in another school?
24th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN CLASS 11 CBSE RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CLASS 12 CBSE AFTER COMPLITING MY 11 th, AND I WANT TO TAKE THE ADMISSION IN SAME CITY SCHOOL IN 12 th
21st April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change Cbsc school form one state to another state in class 12th after 11th passing .
9th May 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Our school has one student read in 4th class but his previous school affiliated to HP Board to SE Dharmshala so student take admission in CBSE school affiliated then what documents should be required to concerning student. please tell me and school how to notify the board and what documents should be needed
30th March 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE PASSED CLASS XI FROM JAIPUR(RAJ),CBSE SCHOOL.NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY SCHOOL TO OTHER CBSE SCHOOL NEEMUCH(MP)
15th April 2020, 08:45 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,you are eligible to join 11th standard in another school.

--If you want to change your board ,then also it's possible.

---Notes:- direct admisison in 12th is not possible.
19th April 2020, 12:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?

Yes, possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school. you will have to take TC (Transfer Certificate) from your previous school, 11th mark sheet,Character certificate, and migration certificate.

Also you have to attend entrance exam and interview.
27th September 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is transfer fees of cbse from one state to another state in class 12th
24th May 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am seeking admission in 12 th in same city, bt school principle is demanding the house regsitry as residence proof. is he geniun one ( i am of doubt). is any procedure pf cbsc to demand the house regsitry as residence proof from stsudent parents.

please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?