27th June 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Gujarat Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Gujarat Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

29th June 2019, 09:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Gujarat Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval?

In order to migrate from Gujarat board to CBSE board, you will have to have completed your boards from a recognized university and then you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school.

once you have cleared the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?