1st May 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Nagaland Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Livingstone Foundation HS School, Dimapur?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Livingstone Foundation HS School, Dimapur. But it is CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Nagaland Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

5th May 2019, 10:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Nagaland Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Livingstone Foundation HS School, Dimapur?

You can take the migration certificate from your present school. You need to write an application for the same and school will issue you the migration certificate, leaving certificate, character certificate and mark sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?