12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi. But it is an IGCSE school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Delhi for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  6. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  10. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  12. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  13. Is it possible to Migrate from ISC board to State board for 2nd year Pre-University?
  14. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  16. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  17. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  18. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?
28th March 2019, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?

You need just a migration certificate and TC from the previous school to change the board. Admission will be possible on merit which will be decided on the basis of class 10th board exam marks. Just make sure you have got excellent marks.

Once you have the merit, it will be just documents which will be required to confirm the admission at the said school.
5th October 2022, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?

Transfer from USA to India IGCSE board in 11th standard
15th October 2022, 08:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, that is possible. Most ICSE schools have now started to accept the CGPA system of CBSE schools, so it is possible to get admission in an ICSE school in eleventh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?