13th June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Haryana Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Bits International School, Bhiwani?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Bits International School, Bhiwani. But it is an IGCSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Haryana Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

15th June 2019, 01:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Haryana Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Bits International School, Bhiwani?

You can apply for migration from one school to other subjected to fulfillment of some basic criteria. You must not have any pending backlog in last standard you have passed and also you are required a migration certificate from your last school, to apply for the admission in new school.
So, collect the above documents and visit the new school for new admission form. Duly sign the admission form after filling the required details and submit along with the above said documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?