23rd March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Calcutta International School?

Hello Sir, my daughter is 6 years of age and I am planning to admit her in Calcutta International School for 1st standard. So, I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard. Waiting for your response!

28th March 2019, 12:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Calcutta International School?

Process to get admission in Calcutta International School:-
1)YOu would need to visit the website www.calcuttais.edu.in
2)After that click on " Admission :tab on the upper right side of the screen.
3)Once you do that, a new page will open click on " Download Application Form" at the bottom of the page.

You will need to submit the application at the office from 9 am to 2 pm.

You will need to make a payment of Rs.5,000 as registration fee via demand draft or by credit/debit card at the school office.

Once you submit the form , the list of the shortlisted students will be released. Shortlisted students had to give the written test of Mathematics and English. The passing students will be called for observation session with the school counsellor.

The parents also needs to give the interview with the Board of Governors and Management.

If the parents and students were able to clear all those test and sessions then the student will be admitted to the school.
28th March 2019, 10:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Calcutta International School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my daughter is 6 years of age and I am planning to admit her in Calcutta International School for 1st standard. So, I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard. Waiting for your response!
Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Calcutta International School:

- Applicants from foreign national or one of Indian nationality can apply.

- Applicants can download the application forms from the official website by paying a fee of INR 5000/.

- Applicants required to qualify in written admission test in Mathematics and English to get admission.

Contact Information:
Calcutta International School
724, Anandapur, Adarsha Nagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
29th March 2019, 03:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure of Calcutta International School :-

==> You can download the application form from the school website that is www.calcuttais.edu.in/.

==> Take a printout of this form and submit it with all required documents at the school office between 9 A.M to 2 P.M

==> Registration fees is Rs.5000 which you need to pay by demand draft or by credit/debit card at the school office.

==> Once your application is shortlisted child need to qualify the written test of Maths and English.

==> After qualifying the test both parents and child need to again visit the school for observation and interview conducted by the Board of Governors and Management.

==> For 1st standard age should be 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?