22nd April 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 5th standard of Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 5th standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

26th April 2019, 02:26 PM
preethipg

Default Re: Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

Hi,
If the vacancy is available in particular class, admission forms are available at the school office.
Can contact directly the school admin and apply by filling the forms.
You will get seat to your preferred class if the vacancy is available

27th April 2019, 08:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

I am giving you the admission procedure details to admit your son in class 5th at Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada.

==> Your child age should be minimum 10 years for class 5th.

==> Take the admission form from the school office. Fill it with all the required details and submit it.

==> Admission will be on the basis of admission test.

==> Admission will be on the basis of seat availability.

==> Documents which you need to submit at the time of admission is TC, leaving certificate, an Aadhar card copy of a child and parents identification proof, residential proof and previous year marksheet copy.

==> Admission fee and school fee would be deposited in the bank by stipulated date.

I am also giving you school details.

Address- ABPS UAIL Campus, Post Bag No.1
Head Post office Rayagada
District- Rayagada, Pin code - 765015
Phone- principal - 06865-287064/ office - 06865-287065
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.adityabirlaschools.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?