25th June 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in JMI for 11th and the fee structure

Sir, I am in 10th class and my aim was to become doctor and complete my upcoming studies in JMI. What procedure should I take to take admission in JMI for 11th and also what is the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th at ODM, Odisha, Bhubaneswar? Fee structure to apply for it?
  4. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  5. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  6. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  7. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching center Kota for biology student
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. What is the fee structure of admission in 11th standard?
  12. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?
  15. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  17. Can I get admission in JMI engineering courses directly in 2nd year after Diploma?
  18. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
26th June 2017, 06:22 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in JMI for 11th and the fee structure

For admission in KMI, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university itself and after successfully clearing it with minimum cut-off, you can probably get admission and continue with your studies further. However, the examination is not that easy, therefore, you will have to work really hard to score well in it.

I have attached the fee structure of JMI for various courses, you can have a look at it after downloading.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMI fee structure.pdf(2.88 MB, 16 views)
31st July 2017, 10:31 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in JMI for 11th and the fee structure

For taking admission in JMI you have to give an entrance exam.
After clearing the entrance exam you will get admission on the basis of cut off marks .
To become a doctor you have to choose science stream with biology as the main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?