7th March 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?

Hello there! So I'm totally confused I have done my schooling in RBSE but I'm going to repeat 12th (I've made my mind) and there are many questions coming to my head
1. Should I opt CBSE?
2. How tough will that be for me as the course will change drastically?
3. Does CBSE have any role in CLAT? (I'm looking forward to fight CLAT but wonder if I'd have a hard time dealing with it because of my RBSE background?)
4. Would I have to repeat 11th also if I go for CBSE?

Answer please. Thanks a ton!

7th January 2015, 04:20 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?

Yes, you can repeat class 12th from CBSE. You just need transfer certificate from RBSE board and give it to CBSE,Ajmer office.

Doing this, you can definitely improve your percentage as percentage is generally higher in CBSE as compared to RBSE board.
But you need to be cautious about English paper because level of English is low in RBSE than CBSE. For other subjects, you wont face any problem.

RBSE/CBSE have nothing to do with CLAT. There won't be any such related to your 12th board.
24th June 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I scored less than 75% in 12th boards but I know that I can do better. Please let me know that , should I fill improvement form as I want to crack Jee mains the successive year ?
26th June 2015, 08:08 PM
reconnect

Yes, you can definitely improve your percentage if you do the 12th from CBSE, as in CBSE board the percentage is generally high as compare to other boards.
The copy checking pattern is very good and fine in CBSE board.

To do your 12th again from CBSE board you just need the transfer certificate from your previous school and the pass result of last 2 years.

Yes, if you fill improvement form then it will increase your percentage because you are now more eligible.

But, if you do 12th again from CBSE then, it may also be very beneficial.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?