29th May 2010, 10:01 AM
ravinder jeet singh

What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?

What to do after passing 12th from state board(rajasthan) with 61% marks in non medical (pcm) subject . I want to ask that should I repeat 12th to get good marks or should i opt for any engineering college as i have got first division in 12th exam result . Please suggest...........

29th March 2011, 07:33 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?

Dear friend this is enough marks for any competition then why you want to repeat ...........

that's why you should take admission in any engg. college and continuous in study ...........

because everywhere required only 60% marks then why you want again exam you have less time in life that's if you have talent then you can do something in competitive exam..............
29th March 2011, 01:44 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?

Dear Friend,
I would suggest you not to repeat +2 and waste your year, rather opt for any Engineering College or if interested then can go for other career options.

Many students who have scored 50% in +2 but have now made it to some leading colleges. So don't worry start your preparation for IIT, AIEEE or any other competetive exam try and score good rank and build in your future.

Good Luck.
29th March 2011, 04:07 PM
Balveer Singh Ratnoo

Hi, yar do engineering from any where , by any stream but with above 65% . Then do higher study.
29th March 2011, 08:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinder jeet singh View Post
I am in a dilema of what to do after passing out 12th exam from state board (RBSE) in non medical subjects . I have scored 60.92% marks ,so i want to ask I should repeat 12th class to score more or choose any college for getting a degree (b.tech. or b.e.) .Please help me.
Happily start your bachelors degree

No Need for doing your Intermediate once again...

No college will ask your intermediate percentage ...

just start your interest towards percentages right from now

so that your graduation will have a good percentage...

if you do your intermediate once again then the thing what your will loose is your valuable time..

so don't do it..

jo hogaya hogaya ..

from now on target your exams and score well

your marks will make you happy soon..

best wishes

~aditya~
23rd April 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after 102 having pcm,i have not scored well in aieee but i want a good job having good sallary.please answer quick
24th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63 percent in 12 cbse bord for what comptetions am i eligible now
16th June 2011, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

sir,I got 48% marks in pcm and also not qualified aieee exam,but i qualified uptu exam with 35000 rank in gen.suggest me what to do,should i take drop or join engg. college in uptu.
30th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i scored 45 % from haryana open boarh in non med . should i go for bca or should i reapeat this year .
14th October 2011, 11:33 PM
rathodabhijit47

Arrow Re: What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinder jeet singh View Post
What to do after passing 12th from state board(rajasthan) with 61% marks in non medical (pcm) subject . I want to ask that should I repeat 12th to get good marks or should i opt for any engineering college as i have got first division in 12th exam result . Please suggest...........
You must join any engineering college. Don't think about repeat and waste your time because time is more than money. It will not give you any good college.
11th March 2012, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

l am 12pcm 61% I addmisson bsc and good job find
6th May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkumarsharma View Post
Dear friend this is enough marks for any competition then why you want to repeat ...........

that's why you should take admission in any engg. college and continuous in study ...........

because everywhere required only 60% marks then why you want again exam you have less time in life that's if you have talent then you can do something in competitive exam..............
but for JEE i need 80%
3rd August 2014, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I am passed 10 2 from rbse in biology now i want to apear exam as private only for maths its possible?
25th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i pass 12 class by 68% but fail in physics and pass in another 5 subject can i give pmt test
27th May 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 64% marks in 12th with PCB and I am highly confused what coursd what course should I do? Plzzzz sugst me some courses
I c
6th January 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to 12th arts in top arts colleges in next academic year 2016-17? I am a 12th science student. I like arts subjects.I got 65% in my 11th science.
14th November 2019, 11:51 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You have scored enough marks to give any enterance exam
There is no need to repeat a year ,you will be eligible to get admission in any college according to your merit in your entrance exam
13th April 2020, 08:08 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It is better that you go ahead and get admission in an engineering college
This much percentage are enough for any enterance exam
It would not be worth to waste a year
It is better that you take up engineering and work hard
15th April 2020, 06:05 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---As per my suggestion,you have to continue your study and not repeat your 12th.

-- Your percentage is enough for entrance exam and for getting admisison in top most engineering colleges,The rank which you collect from entrance exam support you more to get admisison in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?