25th February 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad for 10th standard student?

Hi Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard right now. I want to admit him in 11th standard in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard?

1st March 2019, 05:17 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad for 10th standard student?

There are no such special requirements to get admission in BL Anglian Public School. The process is quite simple. Aspirant requires to clear a short entrance test followed by a personal interview. The main reason behind the entrance test is that the number of seats is limited and only qualified candidates acquire the seats.

Once you clear the selection process then you can proceed for other admission related formalities.
The only documents required at the time of admission are:-

10th pass certificate.
Migration Certificate.
School Leaving Certificate.
Character Certificate issued by the previous school.
1st March 2019, 09:12 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad for 10th standard student?

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 70% in aggregate in 10th board examination. later you will also have to appear for an entrance examination and after clearing the examination, you will be able to get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?