27th June 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

I want to admit my daughter in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

29th June 2019, 10:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school in 5th standard, you will have to successfully completed your 4th grade from a respective school and will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and upon clearing it, you can get admission and continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?