27th June 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Whether Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the full information. I would like to know that Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala provides Commerce stream in it’s Higher Secondary or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 09:56 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Yes, the above mentioned school does provide Commerce stream in HS standard so if you are willing to get admission in the school in commerce stream , you should try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate.

You do not need to worry about the stream as commerce stream is available.
29th June 2019, 12:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Yes. Commerce course is available for higher secondary standard at Bhupindra International Public School in Patiala.

For more information You can visit the following website.
https://www.bipspatiala.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?