17th January 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Dhemaji in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

22nd January 2019, 01:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Admission test is not conducted for admission in Std 5th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 5th. The classes starts from Std 6th.

So, candidates pursuing in 5th will become eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted for admission in std 6th in JNV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?